GdViewer OCX - Site LicenseOverview
GdViewer Image Viewer ActiveX (Site License) is a low cost and royalty free Image and PDF Viewer Activex control that supports a lot of image format like TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, BMP, WBMP, ICO, PDF, PDF/A, PCX, PNM, J2K, HDR, PSD, TGA, JNG, EXR, DDS, PPM, SGI, PBM, PGM, XBM, XPM, KOALA, IFF...
With GdViewer ActiveX you can view, zoom, print, rotate, Define Display Area, zoom on area, play animated gif, display multi pages tiff files, display pdf file (optional), use Defined Zoom in or Zoom out value, use keyboard to scrool image, use the mouse wheel to change the zoom set antialiasing display mode...
It can be used from Visual C++ , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, MS Access, Windev, PowerBuilder, REALbasic, c#, borland c++ builder...
- ROYALTY FREE and FREE UPDATES
- Image viewer (very high quality viewer class with many differents view modes)
- Multipage Tiff reading, you can change page easly
- Multiple image scaling algorithms (Antialiasing, Bicubic and Nearest Neighbor Interpolation ...)
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits pallets color
- Import image from clipboard
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip by X-axe, Flip by Y-axe
- Printing features
- Read exif, gps and thumbnail tags
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer
- Advanced scrollbar and autosize features
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Right click pop up menu, including tools, selection, zoom...
- Move the image manualy with move hand cursor
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to viewer control
- User define Zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change zoom with mouse wheel
- PDF Viewer
- Save and retore the specifies position of image like in an Image MAP system
This license entitles an unlimited number of developers in your organization to write software which accesses to GdViewer ActiveX.